The UN definition of Genocide
Genocide – is officially defined by the United Nations as any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnic, racial or religious group, such as:
- killing members of the group,
- causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group,
- deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part,
- imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group,
- forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.
Doesn’t it look like multi – ‘culturalism’ ?